Veins1 Forumss


Topic Title: Vascular Malformation
Created On: 04/17/2003 03:32 PM
 06/21/2004 01:17 AM

Author Icon

Go on the web and look up Dr. Wayne Yakes in Colorado. I suggest you contact his clinic. I had my vascular malformation in my left foot treated with an ethanol embolization. I could hardly walk until I had the procedure. His clinic is the only place to be. NB
 04/17/2003 03:32 PM

Author Icon

I am need of information from anyone that can help on a situation that has developed over the past few years involving a painful lesion on my left thigh. After several MRI's and several visits to various doctors I have been diagnosed with a vascular malformation of hamstring muscles which also may include a mix of cavernous venous angioma. I have been advised by my latest Dr. that surgery would be very difficult due to the malformation lying so deep into the muscle the surgery may impair my walking ability to an extent. As of late the lesion has become quite painful and it tends to impede on everyday activities, anyone who may have similar experience or any advice please reply. Thank You

This locator will help you to find vascular specialists in your area
Postal or Zip Code
Varicose Vein
By adrianwillson

Posted: Oct 13, 2018
In most cases the varicose veins doesn't cause any pain but it looks ugly. So treatment of varicose veins required and vein care must be done by the people. Giving a visit the to the vein doctor is ...

more more Forums
Dr. Timur Sarac

Dr. Timur Sarac:

Developing Bioabsorbable Stents for Soldiers
  more Heroes
  nominate a Hero
  Hero policy
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy
Last updated: Dec 4, 2021  © 2021 Body1 All rights reserved.