< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Phlebitis
Created On: 11/12/2002 01:56 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

04/05/2013 04:08 AM

Author Icon
varana

That's not natural,you know. As far as I've known Phlebitis usually occurs in the legs. I think if it's a different kind of thing but then you need to consult your doctor about it. __________________________________________________acne treamment willmette | acne treatment oak park

-------------------------
Varana @ Cook Ortho
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 11/12/2002 01:56 AM

Author Icon
missa123

My doctor tells me I have Phlebitis. It is not in my legs but in my chest area directly under my left breast. It is a cordlike vein that stretches from my lower rib cage all the way up onto my breast. It is causes me great pain that shoots through it and has spasms and extremely sore to the touch. I get the jitters, lightheaded, nausea and causes my heart to race. I have been on antibiotics and baby asprin for 5 days and the pain is worse and has wrapped around to my side. There are 2 more smaller veins that have popped up dark blue left of the larger swollen vein just today. I have no sores and I have not had any trauma to the area. I have been having severe cramps in my legs and numbness and tingling in both legs and arms. It is 2 weeks before I go back to the doctor and between the pain and the jitters I get from it I am concerned. My doctor doesn't seem to be. Should I be worried?
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Interview with Dr. Saines: Perforators
more more Featured Videos
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy
Last updated: Jan 21, 2019  © 2019 Body1 All rights reserved.
test