< REFRESH >
Topic Title: skin discoloration
Created On: 10/03/2003 09:33 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

01/24/2005 11:12 AM

Author Icon
Tanna

Hi, I was wondering if you ever found out about your legs. I have the same problem. Unless I am laying down my legs turn red and purple. It's not the main veins like varicose, but the veins right beneath the skin.I have been to every doctor I can think of. NO ANSWERS.I'm always told its cosmetic for me to get a tan to cover it. Please let me know if you got any answers.
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 10/03/2003 09:33 PM

Author Icon
lilgymnast61

Hi, I am 17 years old and have had red/purple legs and feet for about 2 years now. They are always discolored, unless i elevate them and get more blue in cold, and more red in warmth. They often tingle, burn and cramp up. They also shoot pain up my legs. No doctor's know what this is, but I am desperate to find an answer so i can go on with my teenage life. please let me know if you have any ideas or know of where i can send my questions. Thank you so much!
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Varicose Veins
What Are Varicose Veins?
Healthy veins return blood to the heart and lungs so it can be re-oxygenated. ...
more more Featured Videos
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy
Last updated: Jan 21, 2019  © 2019 Body1 All rights reserved.
test