Topic Title: Sudden dark blue veins on breasts, chest, etc
Created On: 12/10/2001 03:29 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

05/23/2011 05:40 PM

Author Icon
shiben

Hi Perry,

You may like to ask an expert on veins1.com regarding your problem on following link http://www.veins1.com/reference/ask_collect.cfm and check this website www.veins1.com to find out more information, physicians, experts and remedy methods to take care of your problem. I am sure this will lead you to a well planned solution for your recovery.

Cheers

Shiben
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 03/16/2011 01:48 PM

Author Icon
perry31

quote:
Originally posted by: emz78211
I am 19, and about a month ago I noticed dark veins on my chest. I noticed I had severe pain in my left leg awhile ago, but I ignored. I do not know what they are, but I am worried about. Vein problems run in my family such as varicose veins and aneurysms.
 03/16/2011 01:47 PM

Author Icon
perry31

go doctors so it can be checked all over
 12/27/2008 02:13 AM

Author Icon
skyinorbit

i to have noticed the dark blue veins on my chest as well. the only thing with mine is i have 42ddd breast and i have no idea as to what causes them, i just recently started loosing weight and my hubby seems to think that might be what it is but i have no idea. i to could use some help on this topic as well
 01/30/2004 03:53 AM

Author Icon
Tracy929

I am 20 years old and I have had this problem since I was about 13-14. I have been researching it and it seems to be very normal. I have found that it is due to quick growth and like mine usually strech marks will be seen later. I have also heard that birth control pills can cause this also. I have yet to find something to help it, besides surgey. If someone finds something that works please let me know.
 08/22/2003 10:47 PM

Author Icon
emz78211

I am 19, and about a month ago I noticed dark veins on my chest. I noticed I had severe pain in my left leg awhile ago, but I ignored. I do not know what they are, but I am worried about. Vein problems run in my family such as varicose veins and aneurysms.
 07/23/2003 11:09 PM

Author Icon
jrdnam

Has anyone found any answers on this? This has recently happened to me also and the doctor has no answers. I have also experienced weakness in the shoulders and arms which started around the time the veins appeared.
 07/21/2003 03:24 PM

Author Icon
plrayner

What kind of a doctor does one see for this condition? My daughter has these on her breasts and on her thighs.
 07/21/2003 03:22 PM

Author Icon
plrayner

I have a 14 yr old teenage daughter who is developing. She has developed very large Blue veins in her breasts from the nipple radiating outward. They are 3-5 mm wide! It is scaring her and I don't know if this is normal?
 12/10/2001 08:35 PM

Author Icon
julie15597

Could anyone tell me if anything can be done about dark blue veins around the chest area and breasts i have had this problem for some years,but have found no information on it.The veins are unsightly and i feel abnormal.Any information would help thank you.
 12/10/2001 03:29 PM

Author Icon
L15590

I was wondering if anyone has had this problem. I am 23, and have had for the last 6 months noticed suddenly many dark blue veins throughout my chest . They are long thick and very blue. They don't only look bad but are terrifying me. My doctor sais its common. I am not on birth control, and am wondering what could be the cause. My breatsts are also very sore and blotchy lately. New veins keep popping up in addition to the others, and there are getting to be more and more. They are huge. They are also large and bluer in my wrists.Thank you for advice.

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Interview with Dr. Saines: Advantages of TriVex
more more Featured Videos
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy
Last updated: Dec 21, 2014  ©1999- 2014 Body1 All rights reserved.