< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Varicose Vein
Created On: 07/27/2015 05:42 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

11/29/2016 03:12 AM

Author Icon
DeniseStefan

Amanda, I suggest you to venorid serum to your mummy. Its is chepest and fast relief from varicose and spider veins. If you want you can try this one.

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 10/12/2016 02:16 AM

Author Icon
applestam

Thanks for sharing.

07/24/2016 12:38 AM

Author Icon
alicetat

Hi Amanda,

I had the similar problem. My doctor also suggested an EVLT procedure. I did it about a year ago and I'm happy that I choose this type of treatment. Doctor told me that it's not a 100% guarantee of appearing veins again, it depends on few factors. You may ask a doctor about the possibilities of appearing them. And take a look at this, doctors shares their experience in EVLT treatment http://www.veindirectory.org/

07/27/2015 05:42 AM

Author Icon
AmandaSturm

Hi, My mother has been diagnosed with Varicose Vein. She finds it hard to stand for long time. It is quite painful when she walks even. We took her to a vein clinic in Vaughan, and the doctors there suggested a procedure called Endovenous laser treatment ( EVLT ) I have never heard of anything like that before. Do they cure the vericose vein problem? What is the possibility of the vein re appearing after this procedure? Please share your experience. I just want to be sure, before I let my mother go through this. Thanks in advance.

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Interview with Dr. Saines: Advantages of TriVex for Seniors
more more Featured Videos
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy
Last updated: Feb 23, 2017  © 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.