< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Painful Bulging Veins When I Exercise
Created On: 10/21/2013 02:30 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

11/14/2013 03:59 PM

Author Icon
CoffeeThoughts

I think it's fairly normal to have bluging veins while you exercise. Something about an increase in pressure in your vessels. If it continues to be swollen or painful after you exercise though, that could be a problem. do you go to a gym? You might try asking one of the personal fitness trainers who work there. My experience is they're happy to answer questions even if you don't pay for their services, and I'm sure they have lots of experience with this kind of thing.

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 10/21/2013 02:30 PM

Author Icon
Elric

I know this probably isn't a real concern, but I'm a paranoid sort of person so bear with me for a moment.I've noticed that when I do a just a couple of arm exercises, the veins in the my left wrist and upper arm bulge out painfully. It's only in that one spot and on that one arm, and I find it a little concerning. Is it because I'm doing something wrong? Am I cutting off the blood flow or is the flow in some other way constricted? Is this something that could cause problems? Thanks.
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Animated Injection Process
more more Featured Videos
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy
Last updated: Mar 23, 2017  © 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.